The largest-ever gathering in the Australian life sciences!
International BioFest 2016 will be the largest-ever gathering in Australian life sciences, with three major conferences coming together in one week in one place as one integrated network. The event will be held from 24-27 October 2016 in Melbourne by AusBiotech.
Conferences include the 17th International Biotechnology Symposium (IBS 2016), presenting the most advanced topics in biotechnology, green chemistry and its related fields; AusBiotech 2016, Australia’s national life science conference; and Australia Biotech Invest, Australia’s life science investment showcase.
Delegates from the biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, life sciences, business, investment, research, academic and health sectors will gather to celebrate Australian and international life sciences and highlight Melbourne as one of the world’s great biotechnology hubs.
FreeMind Group to discuss alternative funding
Ayal Ronen, Vice President, FreeMind Group, will be part of the panel discussing alternative funding, discussing how this flexible funding model can be used within the life science sector. Mr Ronen will be joined by Bill Best, Managing Director, On Market Book Builds, and Ross Curtin, CEO, WealthSpring International Group.
The FreeMind Group is proud to support the upcoming Trans-Pacific Health Science Dialogue!
Where: Boston, MA
When: September 28-29, 2016
Big Players Are Making Big Bets on Biopharma in Asia
- Chinese investors representing more than $5.5B are looking for Trans-Pacific investments
- Pfizer is investing $150M in a biologics plant in China
- BMS expects Opdivo sales in Japan to exceed $1B
- The Hangzhou Economic Development Area is investing $350M in a global biotech center
Can You Afford to Sit on the Sidelines?
The time to think about establishing, expanding or accelerating an Asian strategy is now. With a lineup of top Asia experts, the Trans-Pacific Health Sciences Dialogue will provide you with a solid grasp of Asian biopharma opportunities and today’s best strategies for market entry and growth. This two-day event provides critical insights you will not find at any other meeting.
For complete details and to register go to:
The FreeMind Group is a proud supporter of AdvaMed 2016
Where: Minneapolis, MN
When: October 17-19, 2016
AdvaMed 2016 is the leading MedTech Conference in North America, bringing more than 1,000 companies together for business development, capital formation, world-class educational opportunities and networking. A “must attend” event featuring a diverse attendee list that includes influential policy-makers, executives and media, AdvaMed 2016 seeks to advance the industry from key perspectives through panel sessions, executive forums and more.
Learn more about the event at www.advamed2016.com.
When: Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Where: The Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA
Attend BioSpain 2016
The FreeMind Group is a Proud Supporter of Biospain 2016
Biotech professionals from across Europe, America and Asia will converge on Biospain 2016 for a 3-day conference designed to explore innovation and biotech challenges. BIOSPAIN consists of a Trade Exhibition, an Investment Forum, a complete program of conferences and a partnering system provided by EBD Group’s partneringONE®. Highlights from the program include workshops and conferenceslike CRISPR, Big Data, New models of Pharma Innovation through acquisition, Cross Borders Venture Capital Investments, VC Investment in Diagnostics & Medical Devices, Early Stage Investment, Cancer Immunotherapy, New Diagnostic Methods, Vaccines, Alzheimer, Food and Health, Public Policies to access Innovation, Bioeconomy, Nanobiotechnology, New Oncology Therapies, among others.
BIOSPAIN Investment Forum is an international event which allows international innovative biotechnology businesses to meet with an audience of leading biotech investors.
Companies seeking international finance or partners will have the opportunity to present their business project to an audience of top corporate funds, venture capital, business angels and crowd funding platforms.
The last edition: Biospain 2014
Following the success of previous editions, Biospain 2014 hosted 200 exhibitors, more than 850 companies and institutions and over 1.850 delegates from 37 countries. One-to-one business meetings rose to 3.327 (+20%) making Biospain one of the largest business & technology transfer partnering events in the world, ranked 5th in the year 2014.
June’s going to be a busy month and we’re heading to BIO International 2016 to kick it off right!
Set up a time via the partnering system or email Irina ([email protected]) to schedule a 1×1 meeting with:
* Ram May-Ron, Managing Partner
* Ayal Ronen, Vice President
* Inna Grodzovski, Senior Analyst
* Jonathan Adalist, Senior Director, Business Development
* Stuart Jacobowitz, Director, Business Development
Don’t forget to stop by the FreeMind Booth (#536) next to the Business Forum and enter to win a free Grant’s!
FreeMind is pleased to announce its sponsorship and invite you to attend New York Venture Summit presented by youngStartup Ventures.
**Special discount** Use discount code “FREEMINDVIP” and receive 10% off the “Early Bird” rates!
New York Venture Summit
Where Innovation Meets Capital
July 20 & 21, 2016 | Crowne Plaza | New York City
Come meet, interact and network with more than 500 VCs, Corporate VCs, angel investors, investment bankers and CEOs of early stage and emerging growth companies at the prestigious New York Venture Summit being held on July 20th – 21st , 2016 at the Crowne Plaza in New York City.
Whether you’re a startup seeking capital and exposure, or an investor seeking new deals, The New York Venture Summit presented by youngStartup Ventures – is the event of the year you won’t want to miss.
A highly productive venture conference, The New York Venture Summit is dedicated to showcasing VCs, Corporate VCs and angel investors committed to funding early stage and emerging companies.
This exclusive summit will feature a distinguished line up of more than 50 Investors on interactive panels; presentations by more than 50 cutting edge companies seeking funding, and high-level networking opportunities.
List of VC Speakers & Judges from 2015 Include:
- Imraan Ahmed, Senior Associate, Radius Ventures
- Logan Bartlett,Associate, Battery Ventures
- Marty Bauer,Managing Director, Iron Yard Ventures
- Gil Beyda,Founder & Managing Partner, Genacast Ventures
- Greg Bohlen,Managing General Partner, Union Grove Venture Partners
- Michael Boshammer,Managing Director, T-Venture
- Todd Breeden,Vice President, StarVest Partners
- Ari Brettman,Associate, Clarus Ventures
- Stanley Buchesky,Partner and Founder, The EdTech Fund
- Carter Caldwell,Principal, Cross Atlantic Capital Partners
- Max Chee,Partner, Millennium Technology Ventures
- Elizabeth Chou,Principal, New Markets Venture Partners
- Daniel Chui,Manager, Verizon Ventures
- Josh Cohen,Managing Partner & Co-founder, City Light Capital
- Tom Costin,Principal, Owl Ventures
- Randall Crowder,Managing Director, TEXO Ventures
- Rajeev Dadoo,Partner, SR One
- Sutian Dong ,Senior Associate, First Mark Capital
- Jonathan Drillings,Principal, Comcast Ventures
- Jim Dugan,CEO and Managing Partner, OCA Ventures
- Eliot Durbin,General Partner, Boldstart Ventures
- Imran Eba,Partner, Action Potential Venture Capital
- Rami Elkhatib,General Partner, Acero Capital
- Brad Farkas,Partner and Co-Founder, I-Hatch Ventures
- Rita Ferrandino,Partner, Arc Capital Development
- Allison Goldberg,Managing Director and Vice President, Time Warner Investments
- Jay Goldberg,Senior Managing Director, Hudson Ventures
- Daniel Goldman,Founder, President & CFO, Clean Energy Venture Group
- Henrik Holland ,Venture Principal, Shell Technology Ventures
- Sachin Jade,Partner, Klifer Capital
- Douglas Jamison,Managing Director & CEO, Harris & Harris Group
- Aaron Kantoff,Vice President, Apple Tree Partners
- Joe King,Managing Director, DuPont Ventures
- Roman Kikta,Managing Partner, Mobility Ventures
- David Kirkpatrick,Managing Director, SJF Ventures
- Jason Klein,Founder & CEO, OnGrid Ventures
- Sarah Kunst,Venture Partner, Future Perfect Ventures
- Sharon LaDay,Vice President, Macmillan New Ventures
- Lisa Lambert,Managing Director, Intel Capital
- Angela Lee,Founder & CEO, 37 Angels
- Jennifer Lee,Principal, Learn Capital
- Jenny Lefcourt ,Partner, Freestyle Capital
- Ross Leimberg,Senior Manager, AbbVie Biotech Ventures
- Jim Logerfo,Partner, Earthrise Capital
- Kyle Lui,Principal, DCM Ventures
- Jiong Ma,Partner, Braemar Energy Ventures
- Jillian Manus,Founder, Structure Capital
- Ezra Mehlman,Vice President, Health Enterprise Partners
- Patricia Nakache,General Partner, Trinity Ventures
- Ann Partlow,Co-founder/Partner, Earthrise Capital
- Amit Patel,Principal, Master Owl Venture
- Ketan Patel,Partner, Fidelity Biosciences
- Alessandro Piol,Partner and Co-founder , AlphaPrime Ventures
- Ulrich Quay,Managing Director, BMI i Ventures
- Gopal Rajaraman ,Investment Analyst, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital
- Tom Rand ,Managing Partner, Arctern Ventures
- Bill Reinisch,Venture Partner, Paladin Capital
- Aymerik Renard,Director, SanDisk Ventures
- Evan Renov,Partner, Beechwood Ventures
- Lisa Rhoads,Managing Director, Easton Capital
- Steve Sarracino,Founder, Activant Capital Group
- Claus Schmidt,Managing Director, Robert Bosch Venture Capital
- Andrew Schoen,Associate, New Enterprise Associates
- Reese Schroeder,Managing Director, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital
- Tom Segal,Associate, Rethink Education
- Stacey Seltzer,Partner, Aisling Capital
- Clara Sieg,Partner, Revolution Ventures
- Jeremy Sohn,Venture Partner, MPM Capital
- Blake Stevens,Senior Associate, Harris & Harris Group
- Alicia Syrett,Founder & CEO, Pantegrion Capital LLC
- Bruce Taragin,General Partner, Blumberg Capital
- Sebastian Titz,Managing Partner, 3M New Ventures
- Alana Tung,Associate, Time Warner Investments
- Claude Vachet,Managing Partner, Cycle Capital Management
- Nic Wetzler,Associate, Augment Ventures
- Lisa Wu,Vice President, Norwest Venture Partners
- Greg Zaic,General Partner, Nexus Medical & Technology Capital
- Tianxiang Zhuo,Managing Partner, Karlin Ventures
- Alex Zisson,Partner, Thomas, McNerney & Partners
- Chris Zock,Vice President, Sandbox Industries
- Seth Zuckerman,Senior Associate, Safeguard Scientifics
FreeMind has made special arrangement for our network to receive a special discount of 10% off the existing “Early Bird” rates.
To Register now and receive the special discount as well as take advantage of the “Early bird” discount rate, use the link below and enter discount code “FREEMINDVIP”: http://bit.ly/1Q2RJlc
In addition to providing access to leading Investors, the conference will feature more than 50 pre-screened early stage companies seeking capital, and hardcore networking.
This conference will be attended by the best people in the industry. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Call for TOP INNOVATORS!
Get Noticed > Get Funded > Grow Faster
A select group of more than 50 Top Innovators from the Technology, Life Sciences/Healthcare, CleanTech and Edtech sectors will be chosen to present their breakthrough investment opportunities to an exclusive audience of Venture Capitalists, Private Investors, Investment Bankers, Corporate Investors, and Strategic Partners.
Apply to Present / Nominate a company:
For more information or to be considered for one of the Top Innovator slots click here.
If you are a seed stage company seeking angel funding of less than $1M (and have raised less than $300,000) click here to apply for our Seed stage track sponsored by the National Science Foundation.
REGISTER NOW and Save!!
FEES: “Early bird” registration Savings Available for a limited time! Use Promotional code “FREEMINDVIP” and receive an extra 10% off.
Entrepreneurs: Regular: $395 | At the Door: $790
Investors: Regular: $495 | At the Door: $990)
Service Providers: Regular: $695 | At the Door: $1,390)
Special Thanks to our Sponsors & Industry Partners:
Goodwin Procter LLP, Sheppard Mullin, Pepper Hamilton LLP, National Science Foundation, Morgan Lewis, Mongotel, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Center for Israeli Innovation, Shufflrr, Arizona Bioindustry Association, National Venture Capital Association, FreeMind, Indiana Health Industry Forum, Angel Resource Institute, Association of Cleantech Incubators of New England, Startup One Stop, Silicon Valley Startup Incubation and Acceleration, Business Innovation & Growth, GSAS Harvard Biotech Club, and Women’s Startup Lab..
FreeMind & youngStartup Ventures
To inquire about group rates, register by phone or for more information contact:
youngStartup Ventures at 212.202.1002
Meet us at an upcoming event
All Upcoming Events →