Venue: ETC Venues
Location: London, United Kingdom
The 2nd annual Biotech and Money London 2016 event is a two-day congress providing the education, strategies and solutions you need to enable more effective funding, investment, business planning and partnering within your business.
HOW IT’S DIFFERENT
- A qualified executive-level only audience
- No CROs, CMOs or EQMs present
- Innovative formats; no powerpoint
- Content to match your investment lifecycle
- Online showcases and company profiling
- Qualified 1-2-1 partnering
WHO IS SPEAKING
Keynote speakers include:
- Sir Chris Evans OBE, Chairman, Excalibur Group
- Shaun Grady, Vice President, Business Development Operations, AstraZeneca
- Luigi de la Corte, Head of WWBD, GlaxoSmithKline
- Peter George, CEO, Clinigen
- Darrin Disley, CEO, Horizon Discovery
- Dan Mahony, Fund Manager, Polar Capital
8 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Access capital. Find investors, funding sources and partners.
- Leave with bold new ideas. No death by powerpoint.
- Find the real sources of innovation. Meet the innovators, Inventors and entrepreneurs.
- Real market insight: What’s driving UK bioscience? Find out here.
- High calibre, qualified senior decision makers only. No EQMs, CROs or CMOs.
- Brand new pharma and Medtech focus showcasing partnering opportunities.
- Showcase your company. Slide deck on our exclusive online platform!
- High powered networking, partnering and business development.
25% Discount Code: FMGLDN16