Through the SBIR/STTR program some $700,000,000 are awarded annually by the NIH specifically to research project grants. Despite a continuous decline in success rates, this remains a crucial path small businesses must explore on a regular basis to secure funding for their product development efforts.
Specifically Mr Ronen will discuss:
- SBIR/STTR rules and regulations
- Leveraging your SBIR/STTR award to large scale funding opportunities
- Industry – Academia collaboration
- Process for applying, requirements and limitations
- How to maximize chances for success!