FreeMind is proud to host the Michael J. Fox Foundation on the upcoming summer educational webinar focusing on Parkinson’s and other Neurological disorders.
Parkinson’s is a complex disease that varies greatly among affected individuals. For The Michael J. Fox Foundation, there is one clear measure of success: delivering patients better treatments and, ultimately, a cure for Parkinson’s disease. Today, MJFF is the largest private funder of Parkinson’s research in the world.
In this webinar Ayal Ronen, FreeMind’s VP and Tracey Mumford, Associate Director, Research Partnerships will discuss:
- Upcoming program deadlines
- Awards, regulations applying, requirements and limitations
- MJFF Priority Focus Areas
- Parkinson’s Research & CNS Funding Opportunities from different mechanisms
- The challenges in putting together a complex and large scale application
- How to maximize chances for success
- Industry & academia collaboration