Industry-Academic partnerships drive life science discoveries to market, and the importance of sustaining and nurturing these relationships is high on the agenda of both industry and academic leaders.
Over the past several years we are witnessing a changing direction at the NIH and other government granting agencies aimed at supporting these relationships.
We will give an overview as to the opportunities available for funding such collaborative efforts, using non-dilutive government funding.
In this webinar Mr. Ayal Ronen will discuss:
- Current partnership funding opportunities
- National Center for Advancing Transnational Sciences (NCATS) – overview and current programs..
- STTR Program – the traditional support for industry – academic partnerships
- Awards, regulations, requirements and limitations
- How to maximize chances for success