Cell & Gene Meeting on the Med
A FreeMind Group Supported Event
The Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mediterranean is one of the leading conferences that brings together the entire cell and gene therapy community from Europe and beyond. The confeence covers a broad spectrum of commercialization topics from market access and regulatory issues to manufacturing and financing the sector. The program features expert-led panels, extensive one-on-one partnering capabilities, exclusive networking opportunities, and 50+ dedicated presentations by leading publicly traded and privately held companies in the space. Join ARM for Europe’s premier conference for advanced therapies.
- 800+ one-on-one partnering meetings between attendees
- 500+ attendees, including company executives, investors, patient advocates and large pharma representatives in attendance over the course of the two-day conference
- 85+ industry experts discussing topics ranging from go-to-market strategies to the latest discoveries in T-cell therapies
- 50+ presentations by the field’s most prominent publicly traded and emerging private companies
- 5+ interactive panel sessions addressing critical commercial, scientific, regulatory and market access issues
- 0 reasons to miss the 2020 meeting!