Sachs Immuno-Oncology Innovation Forum – DIGITAL Version
A FreeMind Group Supported Event
The 6th annual IOIF will be taking place online this year, as the world is dealing with the coronavirus pandemic.
The #Sachs_IOIF brings together leaders from cancer research institutes, patient advocacy groups, early and late-stage investors, pharmas and biotechs. The programme will cover licensing and investment opportunities in the immuno-oncology field.
The virtual IOIF conference will take place on the 26th-27th of May with main program being spread throughout 2 days. The digital event will consist of:
- Plenary panels
- A limited number of pre-recorded and broadcasted live 20-minute corporate presentations by big pharma and developed biotech companies
- A Companies’ Showcase list of 5-minute pre-recorded corporate presentations by emerging and developed biotechs
- An extended Online Meeting platform with live video/audio meetings. In order to provide a larger number of meetings, the system will be open until the 29th of May.
Sachs will provide free access to view panel discussions and presentations to all interested participants, increasing the audience size and providing a higher exposure for participating companies.
Premium Online Meeting System Access will be complimentary for qualified institutional (buy/sell-side), private equity and venture investors and also for partnering & licensing executives representing big pharma. The system will allow a secure audio/video call, as well as an option to present slides using screen share function. Meetings will last for 30 minutes. Others may choose to purchase Basic, Advanced or Premium Online Meeting System Access with an option for a pre-recorded 5-min showcase presentation. Please see the online registration form for more details.
- Industry Roundtable
- Dealmakers: Pharma-Bio M&A and Partnering Panel
- Development Strategies Panel
- China-US IO Collaboration Panel
- 20-minute Big Pharma Corporate Partnering Presentations
Plenary & Therapeutic Sessions on the 27th of May Include:
- Latest Trends in C&G Therapeutics I: Focusing on CAR-T & TCRS Panel
- Latest Trends in C&G Therapeutics II: Focusing on Cancer Vaccines, Neo Antigens & TIL Panel
- Early Stage Innovation & Investment Panel
- Investor Panel
- 20-minute Biotech Presentations