A FreeMind Group Supported Event
BioTrinity is a highly regarded two-day life sciences conference taking place in Central London from 27-28 April. The core mission of BioTrinity is to inspire growth and create opportunities for all who attend, with the delegate mix including early-stage and emerging biotech, medtech and digital health companies, big pharma executives and life sciences investors.
Why attend BioTrinity?
As a leading international biopartnering and investment conference, people choose to attend BioTrinity for a range of reasons, including:
- To seek collaboration partners
- To discover new investment and in-licensing opportunities
- To learn about the latest industry trends
- To keep updated on new innovation and technology
- To network and build new relationships
- To raise their company profile to a targeted and engaged audience