FreeMind proudly supports the 5th annual Neuroscience Innovation Forum.
The 5th Annual Neuroscience Innovation Forum (NIF) will take place on the 22nd – 23rd of March 2022, with 1:1 meetings 21st – 25th of March during which the online meeting system open for 12 hours a day.
The main programme for the 5th Annual NIF will be spread throughout 2 days. Featuring more than 12 hours of high-level keynotes, panel discussions, and spotlight showcases. The target audience for this event are buy and sell-side analysts from investment banks and funds, as well as partnering executives from pharma, biotech, digital therapeutics and neurotech companies. We anticipate 300+ delegates and 35+ company presentations by established listed, private and growth companies.
The conference will be held in the Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) zone.
Tuesday, 22nd of March:
- Industry Roundtable: Latest Trends in Partnering and M&A Panel
- Latest Developments in AD & Dementia Panel
- Progress with PD & Movement Disorders Panel
- Rare & Orphan & New Modalities Panel
- Investor Roundtable
Wednesday, 23rd of March:
- Advances in Neuropsychiatry Panel
- Pain, Migraine & Addiction Panel
- Ophthalmology: Business Development, Licensing & Investment Panel
- Partnering with Pharma on Digital Biomarkers, Diagnostics & Therapeutics Panel
- Investing in Advances in Neurotech: Devices, Implants & Neurostimulation Panel
Preliminary Keynote Speakers Include:
- Keynote: “Life in The Post-Aduhelm CNS World” by Harry Tracy, President, NI Research Inc.
Confirmed Chairs & Speakers Include:
- Amit Etkin, Founder & CEO, Alto Neuroscience
- Anna Lisa Picciolo-Lehrke, Head Business Development Neurology, UCB Pharma
- Aswin Gunasekar, CEO, Zeto, Inc.
- Audrey Dufour, Director, Corporate Business Development & Strategy, H. Lundbeck A/S
- Begoña Carreño, Global Head BD&L Ophthalmology, Novartis International AG
- Beth Shafer, Head of Neuroscience, Drug Discovery Sciences & Externalization BD, Takeda Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Beyhan Zaim, VP of Business Development, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bibhash Mukhopadhyay, Founder & Managing Partner, Sound Bioventures Management AB
- Brandon Bentzley, Co-Founder & Chief Science Officer, Magnus Medical
- Brent Vaughan, CEO, Cognito Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bruce Leuchter, President & CEO, Neurvati Neurosciences, Inc.
- Bruce Meadows, Managing Partner, Takeda Digital Ventures LP
- Catherine Abbadie, Global Head S&E, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
- Charles Fisher, Founder & CEO, Unlearn.AI, Inc.
- Charles Stacey, President & CEO, Cerecin Pte. Ltd.
- Christian Jung, Partner, Dementia Discovery Fund – SV Health Investors LLP
- Cuong Do, President & CEO, BioVie Inc.
- Daniel Lee, Managing Director, PJT Partners
- David Baker, President & CEO, Vallon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- David Samler, Chief Executive Officer, Alterity Therapeutics
- Deborah Rathjen, Executive Chair & CEO, Bioasis Technologies, Inc.
- Diana Saraceni, Co-Founder & General Partner, Panakès Partners SGR SpA
- Dmitrij Hristodorov, Partner, Forbion
- Garth Smith, VP, Business Development & Partnerships, Ontario Brain Institute
- Gene Kinney, President and Chief Executive Officer, Director, Prothena Corporation
- Geoffrey Klass, CEO, Sense Neuro Diagnostics
- Guy Seabrook, Vice President & Global Lead, Neuroscience External Innovation, Johnson & Johnson Innovation LLC
- Howard Fillit, Founding Executive Director & Chief Science Officer, Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation
- Jamil Beg, Partner, 5AM Venture Management LLC
- Jay Olson, Managing Director & Senior Analyst, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Jeffrey Cohen, Managing Director, Equity Research, Healthcare & Medical Technologies, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc.
- Ji Li, President & Chief Strategy Officer, AffaMed Therapeutics
- Kasper Roet, Co-Founder & CEO, QurAlis LLC
- Kees Been, CEO, BIAL Biotech
- Keld Flintholm Jørgensen, Executive VP & CBO, H. Lundbeck A/S
- Laxminarayan Bhat, Founder, President and CEO, Reviva Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Lisa Ricciardi, President & CEO, Cognition Therapeutics, Inc.
- Lloyd Diamond, President & CEO, PIXIUM VISION SA
- Lori Badura, VP, Head of Global Neuroscience & Rare Disease Partnering, Ipsen
- Lynn Durham, Founder & CEO, STALICLA SA
- Marc Goodman, Managing Director, Senior Research Analyst, SVB Leerink
- Marc Martinell, Co-Founder & CEO, Minoryx Therapeutics
- Marco Baptista, VP, Research Programs, The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- Matthias Steger, Co-Founder & CEO, Rejuveron Life Sciences AG
- Nader Yaghoubi, Co-Founder, President & CEO, PathMaker Neurosystems Inc.
- Manuel López-Figueroa, Scientific Liaison, Pritzker Neuropsychiatric Disorders Research Consortium
- Murali Gopalakrishnan, Global Head, Neuroscience Search & Evaluation, AbbVie, Inc.
- Peter Ginsberg, EVP, Corp. Development & CBO, Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Peter Louwagie, Global Head Business Development & Licensing Neuroscience, Novartis International AG
- Pradeep Banerjee, Executive Director, AbbVie, Inc.
- Ralph Kern, President & Chief Medical Officer, BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- Randall Stevens, Chief Medical Officer, Centrexion Therapeutics Corp.
- Reenie McCarthy, CEO, Stealth BioTherapeutics Inc.
- Sahil Kirpekar, Head of Business Development, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Stéphane Thiroloix, Founder, President & CEO, AlgoTherapeutix SAS
- Steve Tregay, Managing General Partner, Mission BioCapital
- Sumant Kulkarni, Managing Director, Biotechnology Equity Research, Canaccord Genuity LLC
- Thomas Cavanagh, Co-Founder & CEO, Oxular Limited
- Thomas Holm Pedersen, CEO, NMD Pharma
- Thomas Kim, President & CEO, EpiVario, Inc.
- Tim Luker, VP Venture Science, Corp BD, Eli Lilly and Company
- Todd Haim, Director, Office of Strategic Extramural Programs, National Institute on Aging
- Travis Bond, CEO, Altoida, Inc.
- Yochi Slonim, Co-Founder & CEO, Anima Biotech, Inc.