FreeMind is proud to support the upcoming Investment for Advanced Therapies event!
When: May 3, 2017
Where: London, UK
Investment for Advanced Therapies will be the C-Level meeting place for heavyweight investors, analysts, biotechs, venture partners and industry experts who are driving the industry forward. Don’t miss your chance to shape the future and put your company on the map!
This one-day, highly interactive program will:
• Explain the market outlook and address specific questions regarding investment and licensing opportunities in advanced therapies
• Provide institutional, strategic and venture investors with unique insight into financing hypothesis for advanced therapies
• Showcase a cross section of early stage, pre-IPO, late stage and public biotech companies and provide extensive networking opportunities
• Introduce senior executives from biopharmaceutical companies to explain how investors can profit from the development of the advanced therapies franchise
• Promote and facilitate investment, financing, partnerships and deal making in the cell and gene therapy field
Visit here for more information.
FreeMind is pleased to support the upcoming MedFIT event!
Where: Grenoble, France
When: June 28-29, 2017
A 360° approach to build innovation partnerships, source licensing deals and accelerate market access in medtech.
Organised by Eurasanté and the NHL Cluster, with the support of Medicalps and Alsace BioValley, the 1st edition of MedFIT will gather 500 participants with 50% international actors (medtech and diagnostics companies and start-ups, TTOs, academia, R&D services companies and investors) who will have the opportunity to meet potential investors and partners from both academia and industry.
- Pre-qualified one to one meetings to help you meet up to 30 potential partners over two days
- Round table discussions and conferences to discuss trending topics in the medical technologies and diagnostics sector
- Start-up slams to promote less than 5-year old company innovations
- Exhibition area to enhance your visibility
- Informal networking event
Ligne directe : +33 (0)3 59 39 01 81
Website : www.medfit-event.com
Registration : www.medfit-event.com/register-and-plan/registration-fees/
The FreeMind Group is proud to support the upcoming BioTrinity conference!
Where: London, UK
When: May 8-10, 2017
BioTrinity is one of Europe’s leading biopartnering and investment conferences, and the largest of its type in the UK.
Now in its 11th year, the aim of BioTrinity is simple – create an ideal networking and partnering platform for life science companies across the world to meet all under one roof and catalyse business in the industry, to ultimately help shape our healthcare future.
BioTrinity offers unique access to global life science investors, big pharma executives and innovative CEO’s of emerging R&D companies seeking to make deals and grow their networks.
Ram May-Ron of the FreeMind Group opens the 12th Annual Non-Dilutive Funding Summit with a few remarks on recent trends in life science R&D funding and the importance of federal grants as a strategic source of funds.
Dr. Ronald Hann of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) presents the keynote address on Preparing for the Unthinkable.
Tyler Merkeley of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) CARB-X program talks about the novel non-dilutive partnership created to promote innovation and foster a robust antimicrobials pipeline.
Paul McQuade of Greenberg Traurig, LLP shares some legal aspects of federal technology investment and their potential impact on intended markets.
Dr. Todd Haim of the National Cancer Institute SBIR Development Center describes the NCI’s SBIR and STTR programs, their structure, the Institute’s funding interests, and FAQs.
Dr. Meg Mooney of the National Cancer Institute discusses new initiatives to accelerate development of cancer therapies in the era of precision medicine.