Venue: TKP New York Conference Center
Location (city and country): New York, US
Biotech and Money New York provides the education, strategies and solutions executives need to enable more effective funding, investment, business planning, partnering and strategic decision making within their business.
It’s where life science meets money, investors meet deal flow and industry promote strategic collaborations.
Biotech and Money New York aims to provide genuine peer 2 peer knowledge sharing, networking and deal making opportunities between CxO level executives, and uncover new ideas to move the industry forward. At its heart is a mission to promote NYC and the region as a center for life science excellence and help build linkages and business opportunities between East Coast life science companies and capital.
The congress is a catalyst for dialogue, debate and deal making to help lead growth in life science and healthcare investment and the building of billion dollar businesses. The congress will help forge a fundamentally better way to promote and facilitate investment, financing, partnerships and deal making in in the industry.
The congress will help promote NYC as a center for life sciences, and provide a physical platform and forum for advancing translation and connecting innovative life science companies with capital and partnership opportunities.
HOW IT’S DIFFERENT
- A qualified executive-level audience
- Innovative formats; no powerpoint
- Content to match your investment / partnering lifecycle
- Online showcases and company profiling
- Qualified 1-2-1 partnering
- No CROs, CMOs or EQMs present
WHO IS SPEAKING
Keynote speakers include:
- Marc Tessier-Lavigne, President, Rockefeller University
- Michael Foley, Sanders Director, Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute & The Sanders Innovation and Education Initiative
- Louis Walcer, Director, Kevin M. McGovern Family Center for Venture Development in the Life Sciences, Cornell University
- Tom Maniatis, Chairman of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, and Director of Precision Medicine, Columbia University, and Cofounder, New York Genome Center
- Susan Solomon, CEO, The NY Stem Cell Foundation
- Todd Sherer, CEO, The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- Judy Dunn, VP, Global Head, Clinical Development, Roche
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Access capital. Find investors and suitable funding and financing sources
- Engage partners. Identify partners of choice and conduct deal making
- Generate new ideas. Learn from your peers and generations of successful executives
- Find new sources of innovation. Meet the innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs with commercial potential
- Network, partner and carry out business development with decision makers and c-level executives