Non-US academics are eligible for the majority of the US-based non-dilutive pockets of money. These include (but are not limited to) federal agencies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Defense (DoD), and BARDA.
In this presentation by the FreeMind Group and Asebio, we will provide insight into the US-based non-dilutive funding landscape for Spanish academics as well as ways to increase your chance of award. The webinar will highlight the various agencies with funding mechanisms with an emphasis on:
• the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
• Department of Defense – US Army, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA)
• Biomedical Advanced Research Development Authority (BARDA)
• Submission and review processes
• How to maximize your funding potential
** Please note: this webinar will be given in English