NIH alone awards roughly $5.8B annually to Cancer related R&D grants and contracts. The scope of funding support covers much of the R&D cycle with an emphasis on pre-clinical work, and may cover clinical stage activities as well.
In the upcoming webinar in the series of summer educational webinars, FreeMind’s VP, Ayal Ronen, will discuss key cancer related opportunities, mainly within the National Cancer Institute (NCI), that are available for Life Science organizations.
Specifically Mr. Ronen will cover:
- NCI overview – mission and goals
- Interesting statistics on cancer funding
- Specific funding opportunities
- Regulations, limitations and major challenges in applying
- How to maximize chances for award